Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm in a new band!

I recently did some recording with Adrian Emberley as part of her Revolving Band and I think I passed the audition! She set up shop in a big barn and I played bass on about six of the twelve tracks she wrote and recorded for her new record. Those sessions were held over a three day period of intense but inspiring work with a great crew of musicians and a killer engineer/producer. All of whom are about half my age. (I was more cognizant of that fact than they were....) I haven't had this much fun recording in a long while. The energy, groove, and vibe were excellent and has resulted in a great CD I'd like you all to support. Click on the link below and check out this video of how Adrian is funding the project and kick in some dough!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment