Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Artists, musicians, win my house!

Hello folks

Just wanted to let you all know about this very cool thing we are doing. We are holding an essay contest for artists of all genres, to win my house in Sanford Maine. I have lived there for over 10 years and it has been very good to me but we have plans to wander for awhile hit the road and see what life has in store. To that end we have decided to give my house away to the person who best expresses how the world will benefit if they win this house....here is the house

For all the information go to http://artistswinthishouse.blogspot.com/ and follow us on twitter @aristshousewin
My latest CD "Little Black Dress" was recorded right there in the living room at 1 Lucas Lane.
Good luck to all of you who decide to enter. It's a good feeling to be able to help someone aquire a home who might not have been otherwise able. I hope lots of art is created there for many years to come.

Peter

1 comment: